Improve Curb Appeal with a NEW Custom Garage
At its core, the primary benefits of a garage are to protect your investment in your vehicles while providing warmer, drier access to your vehicles on cold Wisconsin winter mornings.
But when it gets down to actually planning and building a garage, there are a host of issues:
- How many vehicles need to be accommodated?
- Are you looking for an attached garage versus a free standing garage?
- So you want your garage to provide additional storage?
- Are you looking to add additional workspace to your garage design and layout?
- Is there any interest in adding additional living space ABOVE your garage?
- If your garage will accommodate a workshop and/or an apartment, what about heating and air conditioning, plumbing, flooring, insulation and doors and windows?
Let the garage design pros at Kruse Construction in Wisconsin Dells help you answer these and other questions while helping design a garage that complements both your home and your lifestyle.
Contact or call Kruse Construction TODAY at 608-434-4592 for a FREE consultation on home improvements and renovations for your home and see what a difference a local contractor with over 20 years of experience can make!